Saturday, July 4, 2009

Mombasa, Kenya




It is crazy cold here in Tanzania. I am bundled up in bed, wearing most of my worldly possessions and listening to Josh Ritter. In the past two weeks, my mind has been a bit preoccupied and more than a little fuzzy. I can't imagine why! However, in an attempt at not completely wasting this union with almost (notice I say "almost") uninterrupted internet access, I thought I would upload some of my Mombasa pictures.
There are few parts of me, with the obvious exception of my abnormally fair skin, that didn't in some way resonate with this concentrated slice of Africa. The Africa that I love...





2 comments:

The Herlings said...

Beautiful pictures Kim! Amazing the beauty you find no matter where you are. Looks like you guys are making the best of your days!

Kim Davey said...

Thanks Lindsay! I don't think that I have your current email address, but I would love to hear how the Herlings are doing...
Oh, and happy 4th of July! I know how you LOVE that holiday.