Monday, August 20, 2012

It didn't rain today!!!

After nearly two months of daily, and I do mean, daily torrential rains, we saw the sun today.  

It was glorious!!!

I weeded my garden.  
 
Multicolored Beans
 
Broccoli
Lemon Flavored Lettuce

These orange flowers grow like weeds.

I have 80 cabbages growing!!! Can you say, "Coleslaw"?




I also had the chance to play with these two irresistible little guys. 

They're brothers.

Oh, and as if this day was not great enough, I ate porcupine for the first time for dinner tonight... and it was good!

I am headed to Napep tomorrow.  
Please do pray for good connections to be made with old friends there.

Night!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like a lovely day Kim. Wish I could have been with you to enjoy it. Praying for trip to Napep and can't wait to hear about it.

Kim Davey said...

Thanks, Tianne. I will write you when I get back.