Monday, October 17, 2011

American Campers Hiking, Cutting Wood, Picking Berries, Swimming and Smoring - A Look Back

In Kenya now, preparing to head into Sudan later this week. Looking back at pictures of summer's glory days. Wanted to share....

4th of July and Memorial Day - Family Camping Trips at the St. Joe River

Hiking:


Oliver, Ella and Lily

Everybody loves a good long hike!




A BIG tree and a little girl.

Fun on the Water (note: the water was FREEZING!!!):
Good Morning Canoeing

Ella Fishes - I LOVE this picture!

The St. Joe River in The Sticks, Idaho

My oldest niece, Cassidy, with my nephew, Oliver

Nieces Tubing

Stephanie and I taking a go on the tube.

More nieces - Tanner Anne and Ella

Even more nieces! - Lily and Josie

Aunt Shirley smiles with Mr. Ollie


Huckleberry Picking:


Though the bucket was slow to fill, we sure did put in a valiant effort.
Dad, Mom, me, sister, Tamara and brother-in-law, Dave and his kiddos.

I love this little charmer!



Purple Hands + Purple Mouths = Empty Buckets

Getting Wood:
The fellas couldn't pass up a good opportunity to get a load of wood. Fortunately, I honestly like getting wood. Brings back memories of girlhood yesterdays...

Font size



Around the Fire:
Papa's Charred S'more




Uncle "Dite's" Four Wheeler


Aunt Vicki and Mom, Two Gourmet Camping Cookers

No comments: